Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sleepy, oh so sleepy

This is day three of not having coffee. I am attempting to "fast" from such delicacies and to drink green tea with honey for awhile. Give my body a break, basically. But with the time change, it is dark in the morning, and I have been sleeping so much better that I do not wish to rise in the a.m. So I am dedicating this blog to everything that gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me wish I were back in bed. Back in bed with my hubby and my three furry kids, all cuddled and warm.
                                                                        FashionTouch
 
                                                                       voodoomaggie

                                                                      thechadandhope

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am feeling the same... Dont want to wake up in the morning and only coffee saves me:) Love every item you have picked and thank you for including here my little sleepy gnome hat:) Image was taken by Megan Borders, she is a very talented photographer, you can see more of her work at http://photographybymeg.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete